About Me

My photo
I'm Lejon Mumford from Detroit Michgan. I'm 17 about to be 18 on Nov 28th. I love writing poetry and I actually started after my father passed away in December of 2006. I wrote a poem in his Obituary that i thought was really good, and it took me three months to write again and my baby inspired it in march when i wrote a poem about my father on the internet. It sparked a lot of comments on Facebook so i pretty much have been writing ever since. Although since then my writing abilities have grown and using my two favorite rappers (Eminem, Lupe) I have pulled inspiration from their lyrics time and time again. Oh and i really have gotten alot of inspiration out of Linkin Park also. When I write I'm able to become any one, which means it's a different point of view thus my name becomes Notion because I am a living concept or depiction of everything when I'm holding my pen.

My Music Please like and support

Monday, March 16, 2009

Poetry Slam Competition 1 second down the hole

First off Notion is Back oh yea

but listen i was at a poetry slam Saturday and i went against some really really good
artists and i made it to the next round but in these competitions they have a 3 minute
10 seconds rule, and this is my first ever Poetry Slam competition, but they said my time
was 3 minutes and 11 seconds, I know what you thinking what the F*** why would they do
that to me, and i'm thinking the exact same thing, but it's all good there will be other
competitions and i will be ready, but tell me what you think about it

2 comments:

Tangy. said...

You know in some situations you REALLY can't bend the rules. Poetry slams from what are know of are real serious. They really go by the rules. These are artists.."they sensitive about they shit" lol

Just make sure youre more prepared next time. ;-)

Notion said...

lol i feel you lol